There are many in the US (and elsewhere in the West1) who support the existence of Israel as a Jewish state2 (i.e., Zionism). If asked whether they support White Nationalism, these same individuals would largely3 answer in the negative. However, a single person cannot hold these two positions simultaneously without being an utter hypocrite4.
If one believes that Jews are entitled to a homeland forged and maintained along ethnic lines, then one must follow such logic to its necessary conclusions and advocate that all ethnic or racial groups are entitled to their own homelands. Germany must be for the Germans; France must be for the French; and Japan must be for the Japanese. And America must be for Americans.5
The American people are a coherent, European-descended people. It was, in fact, the intention of the Founding Fathers both to create and to preserve the United States as a Whites-only Nation.6 If one wishes to recognize a claim on behalf of the Jews to the State of Israel (formerly Palestine, formerly Israel, formerly [roughly] Canaan), then one must necessarily also recognize the stronger claim of Europeans, of Whites to the United States of America.
To deny the right of European-descended Whites to the United States of America (or to their respective homelands in Europe) is to deny the very logic that undergirds support for the existence of Israel as a Jewish state. To push for immigration and multiculturalism in the US or in Europe is to push for full and equal rights and privileges for all nonJews7 living in Israel and for increased non-Jewish immigration into Israel.8
Undoubtedly, some will react to this article with hostility, with accusations of "antiSemitism"9 or cries of "racist", "White Supremacist", "Nazi", or similar, but all such ad hominem comes only from a place of ignorance, careless reading, or propaganda. I have, in point of fact, advocated nothing in this article; I have take no position. I have merely pointed out a most egregious, pernicious, and condemnable hypocrisy that has for far too long been far too common in the West, and particularly in the US.
The logic is as inescapable as it is damning:
(Zionist) → (White Nationalist ⊻ hypocrite)
- I do not, in this piece, concern myself with supporters of this idea living elsewhere in the world. ↩︎
- Frequently, also rendered as "the homeland of the Jewish people", or similar. ↩︎
- Perhaps even overwhelmingly. ↩︎
- I am deliberately ignoring the third possibility of such person being a Jewish supremacist. ↩︎
- I have no interest in debating, here, the clear legitimacy of the European conquest of the Americas. ↩︎
- See, e.g., the Naturalization Act of 1790, which included the requirement that only those who were 'free White persons of good character' could become citizens. ↩︎
- I prefer to render nouns without hyphens, except where absolutely necessary for clarity. ↩︎
- And to accept that these measures would destroy Israel as a Jewish state the same as they are destroying the European nature of numerous Western Nations. ↩︎
- A complete nonsense term that deliberately ignores a number of facts (e.g., that Arabs are also Shemites), and is used only as a cudgel to harass critics into silence. ↩︎